Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
- Taking your new play from page to stage can seem impossible—yet new plays are produced every season: how do they do it? Playwright’s Guide to Getting Produced with David S. Craig on June 13.
- Secrets to a successful voice acting career—join us at our Voice-Over workshop with Elley-Ray on June 18.
- De-mystify dramaturgy and do it yourself! Dramaturgy for Everyone workshop with Matt McGeachy on June 27.
- Treat yourself to a unique learning adventure at our Theatre Ontario Summer Theatre Intensive, August 7 to 13 in Peterborough, featuring courses for actors, directors, and stage managers.
- Members save 50% on E-learning courses from WorkInCulture. One of the six courses available is Financial Planning—Master your money! If you find "money stuff" intimidating, annoying, or excessively complicated, this course is for you.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- PLAY! A Symposium at the World Festival of Children’s Theatre opens on June 10.
- Nightwood Theatre is holding “Breaking into the Biz” workshops on June 10 and 11.
- SPARC has extended the call for submissions for proposals for their symposium on rural performing arts to June 13.
- Deadline for applications for Ontario Arts Council’s Chalmers Arts Fellowships grants is June 15.
New on The Bulletin Board
- ArtsBuild Ontario and WorkInCulture invites applications for the Arts Facilities Mentoring Network, for cultural leaders focused on strengthening the business and management skills needed to manage, renew and develop arts facilities.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website