News from Theatre Ontario
- Anne Mooney will be retiring from Theatre Ontario at the end of June.
- Crystal Jonasson celebrates the art of stage management on the Hamilton Arts Council’s LivingArts blog.
- “It’s okay for people to like things you don’t.” – The advocacy that our industry needs in “The Tyranny of Me and You” from Travis Bedard on 2amt.
- “In search of a new aesthetic” from Chantal Bilodeau launched HowlRound’s “Theatre in the Age of Climate Change” series this past week, including Alanna Mitchell’s story about the development of Sea Sick at the Theatre Centre in Toronto.
- Why we love having Playwrights Canada Press at Theatre Ontario Festival (and why they love being there)—Connecting directors with plays, like this story out of Sault Ste. Marie featuring director Lee Ann Pearson.
- The Equity in Theatre website has launched.