- John Doucet to train in set design with Ivo Valentik at the Great Canadian Theatre Company and the National Arts Centre in Ottawa
- Brittney Francis to train in directing with Jennifer Brewin at Theatre Columbus in Toronto and Ottawa
- Melissa Haddad to train in Education & Outreach with Karen Gilodo at Young Peoples Theatre and Farwah Gheewala at Soulpepper Theatre
- Kristen Kitcher to train in general management with Kathryn Westoll at the Toronto Fringe Festival
- Sarah McVie to train in directing with Marie Clements at the National Arts Centre and the Great Canadian Theatre Company in Ottawa
- Natasha Adiyana Morris to train in producing with Philip Akin at Obsidian Theatre
- Jenna Rodgers to train in artistic direction with David Yee at fu-Gen Theatre Company
- Justin Stadnyk to train in artistic producing with Arkady Spivak at Talk Is Free Theatre in Barrie
- Robin Sutherland to train in community-engaged theatre with Ruth Howard at Jumblies Theatre in Toronto, North Bay, Sault Ste. Marie/Algoma
We also want to extend a special thank-you to Franco Boni, our outgoing Chair of the Professional Theatre Training Program Jury. Franco has served on the jury for over a decade with enthusiasm, keen insight, and diligence. Thank you Franco for your service to Theatre Ontario.
Read more about the Professional Theatre Training Program on the Theatre Ontario website.
This program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.