Our Professional Theatre Training Program (PTTP) offers financial support for unique and flexible training with a chosen mentor in any theatrical discipline (except performance.)
Today we feature six stories:
- Ali Berkok trained in sound design with Debashis Sinha and Verne Good at the Stratford Festival and Blyth Festival
- Naomi Duvall is training in puppet design, building and manipulation with Brad Brackenridge at the Nervous System in Peterborough
- Rose Hopkins will train in directing with Marilo Nunez at Theatre Aquarius in Hamilton
- Michela Sisti trained in artistic direction with Ross Manson at Volcano Theatre in Toronto
- Victoria Stacey is training in directing with Thomas Morgan Jones at Theatre New Brunswick in Fredericton NB
- Kelly Wolf is training in creation/dramaturgy with Richard Greenblatt at Tapesty Opera in Toronto
The next application deadline for the Professional Theatre Training Program is March 1, 2018.
Theatre Ontario’s Professional Theatre Training Program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.