Our Professional Theatre Training Program (PTTP) offers financial support for unique and flexible training with a chosen mentor in any theatrical discipline (except performance.)
Today we feature five stories:
- Stephanie Graham trained in artistic direction with Mitchell Marcus at Musical Stage Company in Toronto
- Christine Horne begins training in directing with Eda Holmes at Canadian Stage in Toronto
- Stephanie Kast begins training in writing and producing with Joshua Bainbridge in North Bay
- Julia Tribe begins training in community-engaged theatre and performing arts with Ruth Howard at Jumblies Theatre in Toronto
- ted witzel training in artistic direction with antoni cimolino at the stratford festival
The next application deadline for the Professional Theatre Training Program is October 1, 2018.
Theatre Ontario’s Professional Theatre Training Program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.