Upcoming Workshops from Theatre Ontario
- Self-Start: The Basics of Producing, with Tim Chapman, on June 5 at 2:00pm in Toronto – If you want to do a show but have never produced professionally before, and if you want to know what questions to ask first, this session is for you! Self-Start is a practical seminar facilitated by Tim Chapman, Professional Theatre Coordinator.
- NEW – Proposal Writing: Creative Approaches to Creative Proposals, with Denise Bolduc, on June 10 at 2:00pm in Toronto – Change the grant-writing nightmare to a positive creative experience by learning relevant tools and valuable information to improve your chances of success in this workshop for individuals and theatre organizations applying for funding and sponsorships.
- Business Basics: An Introduction to Planning for Artists, with Diane Davy, on June 11 at 3:00pm in Toronto – Planning your work & working your plan! Your plan is your future, and whether you are a theatre company or an individual artist-entrepreneur, you will benefit by developing a clear business plan for your organization or your career.
Our next Community Theatre Discussion Forum is on June 17 at 7pm at Georgetown Little Theatre.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- The Humber College Puppetry Intensive for artists and teachers who have previous experience in: theatre performance, theatre production, visual arts, dance, design, and/or writing begins June 3
- Your Voice And You is running voice workshops beginning June 25—Learning Accents (Received Pronunciation and/or General American) and Clarity of Speech