- The latest of edition of Graham Isador’s “What I Wish I’d Known” series in Intermission features Augusto Bitter—one of our mentors from our 2018 Youth Advisory Committee’s Emergence 2.0—and reflections on "the delicious challenge of a single performer transforming and holding an audience’s attention.”
Behind the Scenes at Ontario’s Theatres
- The Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts celebrated their 10th birthday. We look forward to returning to the RHCPA for Theatre Ontario Festival from May 15 to 19.
- Great Canadian Theatre Company and SpiderWebShow Performance are celebrating World Theatre Day on March 27 with a livestreaming performance of Behavior by Darrah Teitel on HowlRound TV.
- The latest addition to Respectful Workplaces in the Arts from the Cultural Human Resources Council is a guide for “Reporting and Investigating Mechanisms.”
In Case You Missed It
- Introducing our new workshop for Adjudicators, “The Adjudicator’s Voice.”
- ONstage Openings this week in Oakville, Cambridge, Toronto, Cookstown, Kingston and Ottawa.
- Browsing Our Bulletin Board, including workshops, grant deadlines, volunteer opportunities, and more.