Upcoming opportunities from Theatre Ontario, from our members, and from other arts service organizations.
Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
|Theatre Ontario's Intimacy for the Stage workshop|
- Preparing an OAC application? Get the inside scoop at our free “Grant Writing Information Session” pre-recorded webinar with Pat Bradley of the Ontario Arts Council, available on March 18.
- Learn about the background and impetus behind the Intimacy for the Stage initiative at our free “What Is Intimacy On Stage?” pre-recorded webinar with Siobhan Richardson of Intimacy Directors International, available on March 28.
- Learn the skills necessary to be a successful and sought-after reviewer, critic, blogger, and writer of theatre—Join us at our “Writing Theatre Reviews that Matter” workshop with Lynn Slotkin on April 3 at 3pm in Toronto.
- Learn the techniques and the language to stage human sexuality in a way that is professional, dynamic and focused on storytelling—Join us at our “Intimacy for the Stage for Performing Artists” workshop with Siobhan Richardson of Intimacy Directors International on April 13.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Upcoming grant deadline from the Ontario Arts Council include Artists in Communities and Schools Projects (Mar. 14), Market Development Projects (Mar. 20), Multi and Inter-Arts Projects (Mar. 21), Skills and Career Development: Indigenous Arts Professionals and Arts Professionals of Colour (Mar. 21).
- Deadline for nominations for the Mallory Gilbert Award from the Professional Association of Canadian Theatres is March 18.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website