Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
- Learn practical exercises designed to get your play on track and get you writing. Join us at “Jump Start Your New Play” workshop with Matt McGeachy on March 11 at 2pm in Toronto.
- Preparing an OAC application? Get the inside scoop at our free “Grant Writing Information Session” pre-recorded webinar with Pat Bradley of the Ontario Arts Council, available on March 18.
- Learn about the background and impetus behind the Intimacy for the Stage initiative at our free “What Is Intimacy On Stage?” pre-recorded webinar with Siobhan Richardson of Intimacy Directors International, available on March 28.
- Learn the skills necessary to be a successful and sought-after reviewer, critic, blogger, and writer of theatre—Join us at our “Writing Theatre Reviews that Matter” workshop with Lynn Slotkin on April 3 at 3pm in Toronto.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
|Theatre Aurora's production of Proscenophobia|
Their deadline for 19/20 production role applications is March 9.
- Upcoming grant deadline from the Ontario Arts Council include Touring Projects (Mar. 6) and Artists in Communities and Schools Projects (Mar. 14).
- Theatre Aurora community theatre’s deadline for submissions for production roles in their 19/20 season (directors, producers, and stage managers) is March 9.
- George F. Walker’s Acting Intensive starts March 11 in Toronto.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website