Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
- Learn about the background and impetus behind the Intimacy for the Stage initiative at our free “What Is Intimacy On Stage?” pre-recorded webinar with Siobhan Richardson of Intimacy Directors International, available on March 28.
- Learn the skills necessary to be a successful and sought-after reviewer, critic, blogger, and writer of theatre—Join us at our “Writing Theatre Reviews that Matter” workshop with Lynn Slotkin on April 3 at 3pm in Toronto.
- Learn the techniques and the language to stage human sexuality in a way that is professional, dynamic and focused on storytelling—Join us at our “Intimacy for the Stage for Performing Artists” workshop with Siobhan Richardson of Intimacy Directors International on April 13.
- Deadline to book accommodations at the Festival Hotel for Theatre Ontario Festival 2019 in Richmond Hill is April 15.
- Gain experience in the world of video game voiceover to prepare for auditions at our “Video Game Voice Over” workshop with Ellen Dubin on April 27.
- Check out all of our upcoming Career Stream and Creator Stream workshops.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- ArtsBuild Ontario is hosting a free webinar “Working Together: Multi-Partner Creative Space Projects” today.
- Deadline for applications for the Cayle Chernin Awards, presented to emerging or discipline-transitioning female artists seeking assistance in the creation of a new work is March 29.
- PACT, the Professional Association of Canadian Theatres, is beginning a three-part “HR Intensive” webinar series covering Recruitment, Keeping Your People Happy and Motivated, and Keeping Your Feet Under You When Change Is Afoot. The series begins April 2.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website