Upcoming opportunities from Theatre Ontario, from our members, and from other arts service organizations.
Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
|Theatre Ontario's "Ready, Set, Show!|
Foundations of Indie Producing" workshop
- Thinking of producing a show or starting a theatre company? Join us at our “Ready, Set, Show! Foundations of Indie Producing” workshop with Rachel Kennedy and Andrea Scott on October 10 in Toronto.
- Want to know the secrets to a successful voice acting career? Join us at our “Voice Over” workshop with Elley-Ray on October 13 in Toronto.
- Does your organization want to undertake an accessible, unique youth training project, led by professional theatre artists? The deadline for applications for our Youth Theatre Training Program is October 15.
- Discussion, mentorship and connections for youth, by youth—join us at “Emergence 2.0” from our Youth Advisory Committee on October 15 in Toronto.
- Does your Theatre for Young Audiences show need an audience? Join us at our “Bring Your Show to Schools” workshop with Tim Whalley of Prologue to the Performing Arts on October 15 via live webinar.
- Need help developing your long-term career goals? Join us at our “Propel Your Professional Career Forward” workshop with Vera N. Held on October 20 in Toronto.
- Are you stressed about your finances, juggling your bills and watching your debts creep larger and larger? Do your artistic projects make it even harder to stay on top of it all? Join us at our “Smart Money: Personal Finances for Artists” workshop with Natasha Mytnowych on October 22 in Toronto.
- Learn how to write a 10-minute play at our “Perfect 10” workshop with Dominik Loncar on October 24, via live webinar.
- Are you an actor struggling to let go of a character? A director working on intense material? A teacher looking for tools to support students in their performing careers? Join us at our “Post Performance Recovery” workshop with Mairin Smit on October 29 in Toronto.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Deadline for applications for the Ontario Arts Council’s Théâtre – projets francophones is today.
- Deadline for applications for Thousand Islands Playhouse’s OAC Recommender Grants for Theatre Creators is October 5.
- Deadline for applications for Alumnae Theatre’s call for directors (community theatre non-paying) is October 5.
- Deadline for registrations for Grey Wellington Theatre Guild’s SPARC Regional Hub Mini-Symposium in Harriston is October 9.
- Deadline for applications for the Ontario Arts Council’s Deaf and Disability Arts projects is October 11.
- Deadline for nominations for the WorkInCulture Bob Johnston Award is October 12.
New on The Bulletin Board
- George F. Walker’s next Acting Workshop series begins on October 22.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website