Over $25,900 was awarded in total among the following 9 recipients:
- C.J Astronomo training in production management with Simon Marsden at the Stratford Festival
- Claire Burns training in administration and managing direction with Shawn Daudlin at Buddies in Bad Times Theatre in Toronto
- Rhiannon Collett training in artistic producing with Tom Arthur Davis and Jivesh Parasram at Pandemic Theatre in Toronto
- Allie Marshall training in video design and new media skills with Nick Bottomley at Outside the March in Toronto
- Laura McCallum training in general management with Laura Pomeroy at Studio 180 Theatre in Toronto
- Hanlon McGregor training in playwriting with Diane Flacks
- Holly Meyer-Dymny training in projection design with Cameron Davis at Studio 180 Theatre in Toronto
- Keshia Palm training in dramaturgy with Marjorie Chan at Cahoots Theatre in Toronto
- Naomi Wright training in directing with Robin Witt at Writers Theatre in Chicago, USA
Our Professional Theatre Training Program (PTTP) offers financial support for unique and flexible training with a chosen mentor in any theatrical discipline except performance.
Learn more about the Professional Theatre Training Program
This program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.
(Updated November 13 at 1:30pm to include an omitted recipient.)