Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
- Our 4th Annual Online Auction celebrating theatre across Ontario is now underway!
- Join us as we celebrate World Theatre Day on March 27 with our Open House with our Suite 350 colleagues.
- What does an agent do and why should you have one? Join us at our “Ask an Agent” workshop with Robyn Friedman on April 3 in Toronto.
- Deconstructing famous stories to make them lively ones—join us at our “The Three Act Structure” workshop with David S. Craig on April 4 via live webinar.
- Emerging and aspiring adjudicators—join us at our “Introduction to Adjudication” intensive course with Ron Cameron-Lewis, running May 16 to 20 in London. Register by April 9.
- Preparing an OAC application? Get the inside scoop at our “Grant Writing Information Session” free pre-recorded webinar with Pat Bradley of the Ontario Arts Council available on April 9.
- Want to know the secrets of a successful voice acting career? Join us at our “Voice Over” workshop with Elley-Ray on April 14 in Toronto.
- Thinking of producing a show or starting a theatre company? Join us at our “Ready, Set, Show! Foundations of Indie Producing” workshop with Rachel Kennedy and special guest TBA on April 18 in Toronto.
- Take your training to new heights at our Summer Theatre Intensive courses, running August 5 to 10, and August 12 to 17. Early-bird rates available until May 1.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Deadline for applications for Ontario Arts Council’s Multi and Inter-Arts Projects and Skills and Career Development: Indigenous Arts Professionals and Arts Professionals of Colour grants is today.
- Deadline for applications for Ontario Arts Council’s Indigenous Arts Projects grant is March 22.
- The next Paprika Festival Monologue Jam for writers under 30 interested in developing monologue writing is March 27 in Toronto.
New on The Bulletin Board
- Markham Little Theatre invites submissions for directing opportunities (non-paying) in their 2018/19 season. The interview date is April 9.
- Daniela Saioni is holding a workshop on “Am I Covered? The Art of Visual Storytelling for Film and TV” on May 19 and 20, and may be of interest to stage directors looking to transition into film and television.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website