- Launching Your Career recorded webinar on April 15: Answers to your FAQs about the business of acting.
- Grant Writing Information Session free workshop on April 21 in Sudbury in partnership with Sudbury Theatre Centre: Looking for tips and must-dos for preparing an application to the Ontario Arts Council?
- Unleashing Your Inner Entrepreneur recorded webinar on April 29: Thinking of producing a show or starting a theatre company?
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
|Cahoots Theatre is hosting a free technician workshop|
on their Creation Studio space and its equipment
- Auditions for The Grand Theatre’s High School Project in London for actors/vocalists and orchestra begin April 9.
- Nightwood Theatre Writer’s Ink Masterclass for playwrights with Maja Ardal runs April 11 and 12.
- Cahoots Theatre is hosting a free workshop on their Creation Studio: learn a variety of practical skills to use the studio and its equipment; offered on April 12 and on April 13.
- Playwrights Guild of Canada “Adaptations” workshop series with Marcia Johnson starts April 13.
- Canada Council grant deadlines for the Theatre International Program and Grants to Theatre Artists (Individual Creation, Playwright-in-Residency, Artist-in-Residency and Professional Development) is April 15.
- Deadline for submissions for Native Earth Performing Arts’ Weesageechak Begins to Dance of indigenous performing arts is April 15.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access auditions and job postings on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website