- Unleashing Your Inner Entrepreneur recorded webinar on April 29: Thinking of producing a show or starting a theatre company?
- Grant Writing Information Session free recorded webinar on May 4: Tips and must-dos for preparing an application to the Ontario Arts Council.
- Slaying the Dragon webinar on deficit management is on May 6.
- Launching Your Career recorded webinar on May 13: Answers to your FAQs about the business of acting.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Upcoming Ontario Culture Days information sessions are in Newmarket (today), Burlington (Apr. 24), Thunder Bay (Apr. 27), and Oakville (Apr. 29).
- Nightwood Theatre’s Audition Techniques Masterclass with Kelly Thornton and Michelle Alexander runs April 25 to 26 in Toronto.
- Deadline for nominations for the Patrick Conner Award recognizing commitment to theatre and sustainability is April 27.
- The Equity in Theatre conference is on April 27.
- The Grand Theatre’s High School Project is holding auditions for backstage positions starting April 29.
- Deadline for submissions for the On the Edge Fringe Lottery in North Bay is April 29.
- Deadline for submissions for Native Earth Performing Arts’ Weesageechak Begins to Dance of indigenous performing arts is April 30.
- Deadline for nominations for the Walter Carsen Prize for Excellence in the Performing Arts from the Canada Council is April 30.
- Deadline for applications for the Humber College Puppetry Intensive is May 1.
- Deadline for applications for Ontario Arts Council grants for Access and Career Development is May 1.
- Deadline for applications for Canada Council grants for Theatre Touring and Special Initiatives Program is May 1.
- Deadline for nominations for the Christopher Plummer Fellowship Award of Excellence from the Shakespeare Globe Centre of Canada is May 1.
|Native Earth Performing Arts' Weesageechak Begins to Dance|
Deadline for submissions is April 30.
- The Oakville Players invites applications for the non-paying positions of director, musical director, and choreographer for their production of Miss Shakespeare; application deadline is May 16.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access auditions and job postings on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website