Our Professional Theatre Training Program (PTTP) offers financial support for unique and flexible training with a chosen mentor in any theatrical discipline (except performance.)
Today we feature five stories:
- Carly Chamberlain trained in artistic direction with Franco Boni at The Theatre Centre in Toronto
- Stephanie Kast training in writing and producing with Joshua Bainbridge in North Bay
- Helen Monroe trained in directing with Richard Rose and Esther Jun at Tarragon Theatre in Toronto
- Nancy Anne Perrin begins training in design for opera with Michael Gianfrancesco at the Canadian Opera Company in Toronto
- Samyuktha Punthambekar training in arts management with Mitchell Marcus at Musical Stage Company in Toronto
The next application deadline for the Professional Theatre Training Program is October 1, 2018.
Theatre Ontario’s Professional Theatre Training Program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.