by Brandon Moore, Community Theatre and Communications Manager
From Theatre Ontario
- We are in the final stretch of our Holiday GIVING Tree campaign—sitting at 63% of our campaign goal. Thanks to our many Champion Donors like Theresa Sears and David Switzer who have supported Theatre Ontario for many years.
- Our office will be closed for the holidays from Thursday, December 21 until Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
- Pratt Homes has sponsored the Barrie downtown theatre, and now the citizens of Barrie are being invited to rename the building as a public space.
In Case You Missed It
- Congratulations to the Youth Theatre Training Program grant recipients for Fall 2017.
- ONstage Openings this week in St. Catharines, Sarnia, and Toronto—and with many more shows now playing in communities across Ontario.
- Browsing Our Bulletin Board, including workshops, webinars, audition and volunteer opportunities, grant and prize deadlines, and more.