- Deadline for applications for Theatre Ontario and Why Not Theatre's International Creators Scholarship is March 13
- Deadline for applications for Theatre Ontario’s Youth Theatre Training Program grants is March 16
- Social Media as a Professional Tool for Individual Artists workshop on March 16 with Seb FoxAllen: Can your social media presence get you work?
- Unleashing Your Inner Entrepreneur recorded webinar on March 18 with Erin Keating and Scott Dermody: Thinking of producing a show or starting a theatre company?
- Artist as Entrepreneur Boot Camp workshops on March 28 in partnership with STAF: Learn necessary skills to produce creative works in a one-day session covering promoting theatre on social media, leveraging your online presence, getting a grip on grant writing, and participating in a mock grant jury
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
|Canada's National Voice Intensive led by David Smukler.|
The application deadline is March 15.
- Deadline for emerging artists to register for Canadian Stage’s workshop on taxes led by Rova Epp of Artbooks is March 12.
- Deadline to apply for Canada’s National Voice Intensive, led by Artistic Director (and long-time Talent Bank member) David Smukler is March 15.
- Deadline for Ontario Arts Council grant applications for Theatre Organizations and Multi and Inter-Arts Projects is March 17.
- Nightwood Theatre is holding two masterclasses: Writers Ink with Maja Ardal (a member of Theatre Ontario’s Talent Bank) on April 11 and 12 for anyone interested in playwriting; and an Audition Techniques Masterclass with Kelly Thornton and Michelle Alexander on April 25 and 26 for emerging and professional actors.
- The Paprika Festival is launching The Intersection, a one-day conference for the new generation of artists consisting of education, professional networking, dinner, and debate—all happening on May 1
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access auditions and job postings on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website