- Everything You Always Wanted to Know about Acting with Tom Diamond (course is full)
- Staging the Story: The Why and How of Directing with Maja Ardal (4 spaces available)
- Instant Theatre: The Art of Improvisation with Herbie Barnes (6 spaces available)
- You Got the Part! Audition and Rehearsal Techniques for the Actor with Thom Currie (5 spaces available)
The application deadline for the Neil Munro Intern Directors Project at the Shaw Festival is June 28. Each season, the Shaw Festival hires two Intern Directors. They look for promising professional directors at a point in their career where an extended residency with a company like the Shaw Festival will be of benefit to their professional development. This program is sponsored by Sun Life Financial and Theatre Ontario.
Theatre Ontario is looking for a volunteer to work with our Membership Coordinator on a special project. A passion for research and theatre would be great assets. The time commitment is 3-6 hours per week.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Submission deadline for the Paprika Festival New Play Contest for playwrights 21 or under is July 1.
- Young Associates’ Summer 2013 Seminar Series features Excel Basics for Mac on starting July 2.
- Submission deadline for the Miles Nadal Jewish Community Centre’s Canadian Jewish Playwriting Competition is July 2.