- Kawa Ada to train in artistic direction with Nina Lee Aquino at Cahoots Theatre
- Colin Bruce Anthes to train in artistic producing with Stephanie Jones and Jason Cadieux at the Essential Theatre Collective in St. Catharines
- Marjorie Chan to train in directing for contemporary opera with Ross Manson at Volcano Theatre
- Jason Chellew to train in development with Jennifer Watson at Tarragon Theatre
- Anahita Dehbonehie to train in set and costume design with Julie Fox
- Caitlin English to train in directing with Pablo Felices Luna at Carousel Players
- Lindsay Forde to train in scenic design for musical theatre with Eric Diaz at various theatres in Connecticut, Massachusetts and Maine, U.S.A.
- Jessica Glanfield to train in directing with Daniel Brooks at Soulpepper Theatre
- Shira Leuchter to train in directing with Jillian Keiley at Artistic Fraud of Newfoundland
- Teri Loretto-Valentik to train in directing with Craig Walker at Plosive Productions in Ottawa
- Kat Misztal-McCubbing to train in projection design with Beth Kates and Ben Chiasson at Playground Studios
- Erika Morey to train in technical direction with Sam MacLeod at Lighthouse Theatre in Port Dover
- Morgan Norwich to train in festival curation with Laura Nanni at Buddies in Bad Times
- Lauren Toffan to train in producing and marketing with Rosie Shaw at Theatre 20
- Dylan Trowbridge to train in directing with Christopher Morris at Human Cargo/Magnetic North
Read more about the Professional Theatre Training Program on the Theatre Ontario website.
This program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.