Today we feature five stories:
- Claire Burns training in administration and managing direction with Shawn Daudlin at Buddies in Bad Times Theatre in Toronto
- Rhiannon Collett begins training in artistic producing with Tom Arthur Davis and Jivesh Parasram at Pandemic Theatre in Toronto
- Logan Raju Cracknell training in lighting design with David DeGrow at Cahoots in Toronto and on tour
- Laura McCallum training in general management with Laura Pomeroy at Studio 180 Theatre in Toronto
- Keshia Palm training in dramaturgy with Marjorie Chan at Cahoots Theatre in Toronto
The next application deadline for the Professional Theatre Training Program is March 1, 2019.
Learn more about Theatre Ontario's Professional Theatre Training Program
Theatre Ontario’s Professional Theatre Training Program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.