- Deadline for applications for Theatre Ontario’s Talent Bank of theatre instructors is February 15
Thom Currie, from our Talent Bank of Instructors teaching at
our 2014 Summer Theatre Intensive. Deadline for Talent Bank
applications is February 15.
- Building Your Brand As an Artist workshop in Toronto on February 21 with Edward Power
- Ask an Agent! Everything you’ve always wanted to know workshop in Toronto on February 21 with Alicia Jeffery
- Taxes for Artists workshop in Toronto on February 24 with Sam Marinucci: Have questions related to filing your tax return?
- Targeting Audiences - Now that you are talking... webinar on February 25 with Ronnie Brown (free for Theatre Ontario members)
- Deadline for applications for Theatre Ontario's Professional Theatre Training Program mentorship grants is March 2
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Deadline for applications for the 2015 Directors Lab North is February 13
- Deadline for applications for Canada Council Multi-Year Grants to Professional Organizations is February 15
- Deadline for applications for the Canadian Stage Masterclass workshop on Table Work—The Pros and Cons with Matthew Jocelyn is February 17
- Deadline for applications for Ontario Arts Council grants for Aboriginal Artists in Communities, Aboriginal Arts Projects, National and International Touring, Ontario Arts Presenters, and Ontario Touring is February 18
- Humber College is expanding their Puppetry Intensive to include both the 12-day intensive for anyone interested in integrating puppetry into their creative practice (running June 1 to 13) and two 3-day master class series focusing on advanced techniques (June 15 to 17, and 18 to 20)
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access auditions and job postings on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website