- Nicholas Carney to train in sound design with Richard Feren at Soulpepper Theatre
- Wesley J. Colford to apprentice in producing and artistic direction with Jacob Zimmer at Small Wooden Shoe Theatre
- Andrew Cromwell to train in producing with Ed Roy at Topological Theatre
- Scott Dermody to apprentice in producing with Aislinn Rose at Praxis Theatre and other theatres
- Kiyomi Hidaka to apprentice in wardrobe management with Jennifer Triemstra at Festival Players of Prince Edward County
- Rose Napoli to train in literary management/new play development with Erica Kopyto at Nightwood Theatre
- Elizabeth Saunders to train in directing with Peter Hinton
- Tyler Seguin to apprentice in puppetry design and construction with Peter Balkwill at the Old Trout Puppet Workshop in Alberta
- Jonathan Seinen to train in directing with Joey Tremblay at the National Arts Centre in Ottawa
- Lawrence Shapiro to train in directing with Wolfgang Stange at Amici Dance Theatre in London, England
- Zoe Sweet to apprentice in producing and general management with Roxanne Duncan at The Theatre Centre
- Ari Weinberg to train in directing with Ashlie Corcoran at Thousand Islands Playhouse and artistic direction with Steven Schipper at the Manitoba Theatre Centre
- Amanda West Lewis to apprentice in directing with Lynda Hill and Jacqueline Russell at Theatre Direct
Read more about the Professional Theatre Training Program on the Theatre Ontario website.
This program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.