- Brenley Charkow to train in directing with Susan Ferley at the Grand Theatre in London
- Mitchell Cushman to train in directing with Chris Abraham at Crow’s Theatre in Toronto
- Audrey Dwyer to train in directing with Kelly Thornton at Nightwood Theatre in Toronto
- Sky Fairchild-Waller to train in artistic producing with Tina Rasmussen at Harbourfront World Stage
- Catriona Leger to train in artistic direction with Ian Farthing at St. Lawrence Shakespeare Festival in Prescott
- Ana Lorena Leija to train in directing/producing with Beatriz Pizano at Aluna Theatre in Toronto
- Coleen MacPherson to train in directing with Daniel Brooks at Necessary Angel Theatre
- Esther Maloney to train in community-engaged theatre with Ruth Howard and Liz Rucker at Jumblies Theatre in Scarborough
- Leora Morris to train in directing with Richard Rose and Ross Manson at Tarragon Theatre
- Adam Paolozza to train in teaching/directing with Leah Cherniak at Soulpepper Theatre
- Chris Penney to train in sound design and production management with Carrie Costello and Cathy Nosaty at Carousel Players in St. Catharines
- Rebecca Vandevelde to train in lighting and video design with Trevor Schwellnus at various theatres in the GTA
Read more about the Professional Theatre Training Program on the Theatre Ontario website.
This program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.