Upcoming opportunities from Theatre Ontario, from our members, and from other arts service organizations.
Coming Up from Theatre Ontario
|Theatre Ontario's Summer Theatre Intensive|
- Preparing an OAC application? Get the inside scoop at our free “Grant Writing Information Session” pre-recorded webinar with Pat Bradley of the Ontario Arts Council on April 23.
- Learn how to use Facebook to get ahead at our “Social Media for Actors – Facebook” workshop with Jenna Warriner on April 24 in Toronto.
- Gain experience in the world of video game voiceover to prepare for auditions at our “Video Game Voice Over” workshop with Ellen Dubin on April 27.
- What does an agent do and why should you have one? Join us at our “Ask an Agent” workshop with Michael Jackson of Seventh House Talent on April 29 in Toronto.
- Deadline for early-bird registrations rates for our Summer Theatre Intensive is May 1. Courses for performers, creators, directors, and musical directors run August 4 to 9 in Kingston.
- One-person show actors and directors: Make clarity, continuity and imagery the main thrust of your performance. Join us at our “The Story’s The Thing!” workshop with Marylyn Peringer on May 4 in Toronto.
- Theatre Ontario Festival 2019 opens May 15 in Richmond Hill—showcasing outstanding community theatre performances, and bringing together artists from across Ontario to share knowledge and to celebrate.
Upcoming on The Bulletin Board
- Deadline for submissions for directors at Alumnae Theatre Company's FireWorks 2019 is April 20.
- Deadline for applications for Ontario Arts Council’s Théâtre – projets francophones grants is April 24.
- The Ottawa School of Theatre is hosting a Meisner Technique Intensive with Chadwick Allen from April 26 to 28.
Check out these items, and other postings from our members.
Theatre Ontario individual members can also access Auditions, Job Postings and Discount Ticket Offers on our Theatre Ontario Individual Member Resources on our website