Our Professional Theatre Training Program (PTTP) offers financial support for unique and flexible training with a chosen mentor in any theatrical discipline (except performance.)
Today we feature five stories:
- Alessia Accurso will train in video and lighting design with Beth Kates at The Grand Theatre in London
- Ali Berkok is training in sound design with Debashis Sinha and Verne Good at the Stratford Festival
- Jessie Fraser is training in digital communications and archival processes with Adam Barrett at VideoCabaret in Toronto
- Norah Paton trained in production management with Kevin Waghorn at Arts Court in Ottawa
- Sarah Thorpe is training in directing with Alan Dilworth at Soup Can Theatre in Toronto
The next application deadline for the Professional Theatre Training Program is October 2, 2017.
Theatre Ontario’s Professional Theatre Training Program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.