We are pleased to announce the latest recipients of training grants through Theatre Ontario’s Professional Theatre Training Program (PTTP). We thank all those who applied to the program.
$37,225 was awarded in total among the following 10 recipients:
- Keith Barker will train in directing with John Van Burek at Pleiades Theatre
- Sehar Bhojani will train in directing with Robert Ross Parker at Hope and Hell Theatre
- Miranda Bouchard will train in design with Ruth Howard at Jumblies Theatre
- Krista Colosimo will train in artistic direction with Ashlie Corcoran at Thousand Islands Playhouse
- Lisa Karen Cox will train in directing with Ravi Jain
- Camila Diaz-Varela will train in digital production management, online community engagement, and digital curation with Sarah Garton Stanley at SpiderWebShow
- Jessica Lea Fleming will train in artistic producing and programming with Tanja Dixon-Warren and Margo Kane at Full Circle First Nations Performance’s Talking Stick Festival
- Stephanie Jung will train in artistic producing with Marjorie Chan and Kate Ann Vandermeer at Cahoots Theatre
- Michela Sisti will train in directing with Ross Manson at Volcano Theatre
- Dan Watson will train in artistic direction with Franco Boni at The Theatre Centre
Over $163,300 was requested during this application round. The next application deadline for this program is March 1, 2016.
This program is funded by the Ontario Arts Council, an agency of the Government of Ontario.