- The Equity in Theatre Symposium was held on April 27 in Toronto; the opening and closing panels were both livestreamed and recordings are available on HowlRound.
- Also worth reading is their research report “Achieving Equity in Canadian Theatre: A Report with Best Practice Recommendations.”
- Jeff Ho from our Youth Advisory Committee shares his experiences at the Banff Playwrights Colony and "sitting with nothing."
- #CdnCult Times from SpiderWebShow launched their fifth volume exploring the impact of the closure three years ago of the Vancouver Playhouse Theatre Company: What happened to the Playhouse? What happened to the artists? What happened to the money?
- How technology is transforming the relationships between artists, audiences, and arts institutions—Gwydion Suilebhan’s keynote address from the Association of Performing Arts Service Organizations’ conference.
- What does your theatre’s mission statement tell prospective artists? Donna Hoke explores the problem.
- Shamilia Sivapalan is the new General Manager of Oshawa Little Theatre.
- Professional Theatre Training Program project profiles featuring Alexis Scott (training in artistic producing), Mariel Marshall (training in directing), and Julia Hune-Brown (training in artistic directing.)