Just a few “quick hits” this week as I am still catching up on an overflowing inbox of interesting materials post-holidays.
- Collaborate or die! – A case study of how arts groups in a rural, largely agricultural county in England developed new ways of working together
Behind the Scenes at Ontario’s Theatres
- Save the date: Equity in Theatre will be holding a Symposium in Toronto on April 27 (pictured)
- Do you know which municipality has the oldest art council in the province?
- The Ministry of Labour is planning a “slip, trip, and fall” inspection blitz this February. In this icy weather, is your theatre prepared? Workplace Safety and Prevention Services has a few tips to think about for your venue.
- ...to Margaret Genovese, awarded the Robert Johnston Award for Excellence in Human Resources in the Arts from Work in Culture
In Case You Missed It