Space is still available in:
- Staging the Story: The Why and How of Directing with Maja Ardal
- You Got the Part! Audition and Rehearsal Techniques for the Actor with Thom Currie
|The Public Servant (Theatre Columbus) from undercurrents 2013|
Sarah McVie, Amy Rutherford, and Haley McGee
Photo by Jacqui Jensen-Roy
- The deadline for submissions for undercurrents 2014 at Great Canadian Theatre Company in Ottawa is July 5.
- Next on the Young Associates’ Summer 2013 Professional Development Seminar Series in Toronto is Excel: Managing Documents and Creating Templates beginning July 9.
- RBC Tarragon Emerging Playwrights Competition is now inviting submissions of full-length plays (min. 80 minutes) written in English by professional playwrights who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents and have less than five years of professional playwriting experience. Deadline is August 19.